Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cupcake Me!

I know I know, my poor blog is languishing thanks to my Yelping.

So recently, I decided that I wanted to take a page from Janna's super-amazing baking book. Bought a frosting gun! Signed up for a cake decorating class with a few friends. But before that...I've been practicing.

Billy's Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes w/Lemon Buttercream ... Mini Style!
Recipe adapted from a Martha Stewart link...apparently Billy's is some famous bakery in NYC. NYC in my household. Awesome! I would post the recipe link but MS's website is down for now. I third'd the recipe and they came out fab. 24 Minis.




They ARE as good as they look. As I type this, my husband is eating one making loud MMMM noises. Ahhh, gotta love my fan base.

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Hey! Those look yummy. I know they are, because Billy's recipe is great! The tip I used on the Mocha Cupcakes was Wilton #21.